From: "Gianfranco Irlanda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 2:19 AM
Subject: Re: Weekend Quiz (Was: Merry Christmas everyone!)

Lasse Karlsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'll give it another hour or so, and then I will get back with
the name and
some nice links for you, unless someone comes up with the
answer before
that.

With a bit of research a name emerged: Nickolas Muray.
I have to confess that I hadn't ever heard of him before...

Neither had I, until his name appeared when sarching for some Marilyn Monroe pics a year or two ago. Then I found this George Eastman House collection with a selection of his photos, along with all the other photographer's work.

Thanks for participating, and congratulations for good work, however Perry's correct answer arrived first.

Thanks,
Lasse