>>>>>>Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:10:54 -0500
From: "Nicholas Wright" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Completely OT:  gripe of the day

Once we bought my wife a beautiful green dress at a store only to get home
and find that the dress was not, in fact, green; it was brown. We played
with it under different lights and found the exact same thing, the dress
changed to green when we went to a place with flourescents. weird...

- --
DOH!
Nick   <<<<<<<

That's because non-filtered flourescent light is green!  I have to wear
rose-tinted glasses because flourescent light gives me migranes.

Keith Zimmerman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://homepage.dave-world.net/~vkzimm/gallery5.html