Yep, this lens is still taking up floor space at my favourite camera shop.  And I
don't
want to buy it (!).

 Anyone who's interested, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Feel free to mention my name (not compulsory but they'll know I've done them a favour
in return for all those they've done for me).

 The lens comes with a very nice Asahi wooden tripod, and an aluminium trunk case.  I
think there's also a carry case/bag for the tripod as well.  Its quoted as condition
8/10,
which they define as:

"Excellent+
90-99% original finish. Very little use. Optics perfect. Mechanics perfect."

 Price is NZ$4450, which is approximately US$1800 plus shipping.  They'll take credit
card.

Cheers,

- Dave

David A. Mann, B.E. (Elec)
http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/

"Why is it that if an adult behaves like a child they lock him up,
 while children are allowed to run free on the streets?" -- Garfield