Thanks for the report Godfrey,

I held off on my purchase of the Olympus finder and took a chance on
this cheap bin.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7578989152

It is probably for a K body since I had to take a file to it to make
it fit.  Most I can figure it is a Prinz brand based on the model
number.  It too has the horizontal view reversed.

Not the greatest optic but it is bright enough and fairly well made.
It also fits my number one criteria: cheap!  I would rate this one of
my better ebay bargains.

Perry.

--

Perry Pellechia