Op Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:35:01 +0100 schreef Sylwester Pietrzyk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Lucas Rijnders wrote on 25.01.06 9:28:

The live preview could be a killer feature, depending on how well it's
done. Bit of an odd body to introduce it in...

It's a good body for such a feature as it is important mainly for people
switching from digicams, who would be main target for DL2 :-)

Yes you are right. I meant that I find it odd they introduce a feature with the potential to seriously upset the prosumer and low-end SLR market in what is in the end just a slightly updated camera.

Like they want to sneak it in without telling anyone. I think it would make more sense in a completely new body with a new 8 Mp sensor. For the people who'd want live preview Mp's are important. Such camera, and it's live preview would probably get more attention.

Oh well, first see if it's true, and what it actually is :o)

--
Regards, Lucas