David Savage wrote:

G'day Cobbers :-),

It's now officially Australia Day here. Just wanted to wish all the
Aussies well & if your lucky enough to have the day off that you have
a good one.

For all the overseas PDML'ers, here's a TV ad that's been running the
last couple of weeks I find funny & should help guide you should you
wish to celebrate along with us (any excuse for a party is a good
excuse :-)

90 second version  (~5.1M .mpg)
<http://www.mla.com.au/NR/rdonlyres/4E485935-63C4-421B-A403-75EDDA3053D2/0/SamKekovich2006_90.mpg>
<http://tinyurl.com/blwrx>

What is/are "a pair of budgie smugglers"?  Or do I not want to know?

60 second version  (~4M .mpg)
<http://www.mla.com.au/NR/rdonlyres/66CEAD19-09B3-46AA-BF0D-F9B5C485F6E0/0/SamKekovich2006_60.mpg>
<http://tinyurl.com/ddthj>

Cheers & all the best,

Dave

P.S. It's been 12 months to the day since I first posted to the PDML.
My, how time flies when you waste it :-)