Seriously, I have a Pentax Auto 110, and it takes decent pictures. I also have a Canon Elph point and shoot that is smaller than the 110, takes better pictures, and has a zoom range that's at least as broad as the reach of the Pentax and its three lenses. There are some tiny Optios available as well. So the digital equivalent of that 110 is already available.
Paul