Fra: Margus Mannik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 26. januar 2006 02:26
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Hey, Pentax, listen...

Hi,
I just got Pentax Auto110 set (alu suitcase) and had a little fun wit
it. Great little camera, isn't it?
Sure, there's no particular use for it, I wanted it just for my little
but growing Pentax-collection.
Suddenly I got an idea - wouldn't it be nice, if Pentax would introduce
Digital Auto110 ? :)

BR, Margus