Ok, here's the reminder.  We're keeping it nice and simple.  If you want
your PUG photo commented on, feel free to send me a letter *off-list* at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] saying "My name is
__________ and I want to have my photo commented on for the August
PUG" (or something like that), and it'll be done.  If you send the letter
to Bill Robb or the PUG team, they'll ignore it, since the PUG gallery is
a separate entity.  You could send a letter to the PDML asking for
comments if you want, though of course it's hit and miss whether you'll
get any.

The commenting process is now initiated by the photographer, so if you
don't want your photo commented on, you don't have to do anything: the
default is "no comments."  You'll have to mail me a request for comments
each month that you want them, as there could be some months when you
don't want comments, for whatever reason.

The commentators on my list are: Bruce Dayton, Frank Theriault, Paul
Stenquist, Skip, Luis Pinar, Tom Cakalic, Lasse Karlsson, Jaume Lahuerta,
Gerald Cermak, Bill Johnson, Maris V. Lidaka, Sr., John Cohen, Yves
Caudano, Sid Barras, Paul Harvey, Donna Lynn Crain, Gianfranco Irlanda,
Rapture, César Matamoros II, and Adelheid, and Cory Waters.  If anyone on
that list no longer wishes to be a commentator, just let me know off-list.

Of course, if anyone has any questions about how this is going to work, or
what this whole commenting thing is about, feel free to email me off-list
and I'll fill you in.

Thanks for reading!
chris