With my MZ-5n, the lens most used was the FA 28-105
3.2-4.5. I find it to have a very convenient range and
I wish Pentax offered a 18-70 for digital.

Then, in Novemeber came the Ds, along with a 18-55,
this one from a PDMLer. But, to my surprise, I find
myself using a lot the FA35/2, which I like for indoor
shots at ISO 800 without flash. I've had a lot of fun
with it.
I find the 18-55 too short at the long end (that's why
I switched from 28-70 to 28-105 in film), but at the
moment, it is the only (cheap) way to go wide.

Regards,
Jaume

 --- Jostein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

> Gang,
>
> This is not really meant as a survey, but it would
> be interesting to
> hear other people's preferences.
>
> Counting exposures made in 2005, my most used lens
> was the D-FA
> 16-45/4 zoom. With a Sigma 70-200 as a good number
> 2. Primes in the
> focal range covered by the 16-45 (20, 31 and 50mm)
> saw very much less
> use.
>
> And here I was thinking that I still was more of a
> Primes kind of
> guy...<g>
>
> Jostein

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.