On 1/26/06, Jostein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Gang,
>
> This is not really meant as a survey, but it would be interesting to
> hear other people's preferences.
<snip>

Overall, since I think I use my Leica more than my other cameras
(sorry, Pentaxians), my most used lens is the 40mm Summicron C.

After my rangefinder, I mostly use my LX - less often the MX - so
among my k-mount lenses, I'd say that it would be pretty close between
my K f1.2 50mm and my Vivitar Series 1 f2.8 35-85mm.  Third place
right now would be my Zenitar 2.8 16mm fisheye, which I'm finding to
be a surprisingly useful and fun lens.

cheers,
frank