That's just too much to ask for...

David Savage wrote:

That's a fun shot knarF. Although I was expecting a real propeller on yours.

:-)

Dave

On 1/22/06, frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I got back a colour roll that I took on Christmas day.  My two
daughters (the oldest, Anne, couldn't make it home for Christmas) and
I each got new hats among our presents, so we thought we'd take our
photo together.

Left to right:  Claire (age 12 - almost 13) with her kitty hat,
Catherine (age 17) with her skull and cross bones hat, and your humble
servent, with his Propeller Brewery hat.  Just a cheap and nasty scan
of some Christmas fisheye fun:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4049333&size=lg

cheers,
frank