Hi Len,

It is the fastest lens currently in production.  It is the fastest
lans that you can walk into a store and buy. The 0.95 Canon has long
since bit the dust as a production item, is quite rare, and, for all
intents an purposes, is non-existent for day-to-day photography.  So,
while you're correct in that was once the fastest lens one could buy,
it no longer is.  Plus the Noctilux produces far better images.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]