Or couldn't someone set up a grid thing whereby people can respond directly
on the page that the image is on, and then be able to view everyone's
comments on a given shot all in one location, along with the image in
question? I know it can be done, but I don't know how, nor do I know how
much server space, etc., this would require. I have seen sites like this
(although  can't think of any at the moment).

Cameron

PS Thanks to all who commented on what could have been my last shot 'Lynn
Headwaters'.