No fair you took time to think.

mike wilson wrote:

From: frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2006/01/27 Fri PM 12:47:29 GMT
To: PDML <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Subject: Pentax Wants Your Digital Pix

I'm passing this along to the list at the request of someone who works
at Pentax Canada:

"I currently work for Pentax and we are calling out to
pentax users for images shot with Pentax digital
cameras. Digital SLR and point and shoots.
Please mention what camera you used to take the photo.

We would like to have one or two of you best images
sent to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If there are people in your shot please think before
you send it to us. They may not want to be in a slide
show. These photos will not be used on our website or
in any print ads. Only in a slide show of images at
conventions.

We don't need big files 500k or smaller. These will be
used in a slide so at conventions to show images
produced on pentax cameras.

Thank you for your time."

I can assure you that this is entirely legit, and although I'm not
sure that the person wants his name passed along, he does indeed work
for Pentax Canada.

So.... how much are they paying and who holds the copyright?

Shall I guess?

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software Visit www.ntlworld.com/security for more information

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).