I would think that it would a request placed on Pentax Canada's website.

Tom C.

From: Dave Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Pentax Wants Your Digital Pix
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 09:13:00 -0500

If this is a formal Pentax Canada request, I'm surprised that they
would want these sent to a freebee gmail account.  Puts some red flags
up for me.  I would have thought that they would use the Pentax or
PentaxCanada domain email accounts.

(Course, I'm extremely cautious with respect to this kind of request
on the internet).

dk