Jens Bladt wrote on 27.01.06 17:20:

> Congratulations. Wish it was mine :-)
> Which brings me to a question I want to ask:
> How do people get good 120-film development these days?
> I just spoke to two large Danish professional labs. Both have stoped
> developing slides. One of them film all together.
> I's all digital now.
>
> Small labs don't handle 120-film well at all (The still beleive they were
> done with grandfathers collectible, I guess).
> I very often get film back with spots (bad development), scratches, finger
> prints etc.
> I wonder if this is the same everywhere?
No problems in Poland. There are enough labs in big cities that do E-6
processing. And correct me, but I think if lab does E-6 for 35 mm, than they
can do 120 as well, because processors are made for both formats? And even
if not labs, then a few amateurs has bought processors and offer their
services here and there :-)

--
Balance is the ultimate good...

Best Regards