I'm tempted to look at it again now that you mention the collar. But the lens seemed too large to be the 28-70, which is only 104mm long.

David Savage wrote:
There another little shot here:

<http://follow-me-now.de/html/body_femme_fatale.html>

Looks like one of the Z-1 series with a FA28-70 f2.8 (because it
doesn't seem to have the tripod mount collar of the FA80-200 f2.8).

Dave "having a camera geek moment" Savage