----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Jens Bladt wrote:
>
> >The LCD preview is interesting.
> >I suppose this camera does not have a prisma at the place of the mirror
> >(like the Olympus E-10 and E-20 SLRs). So, I guess the DOF button opens
the
> >mirror and fires the shutter as well!!!????!!!
> =========
> Where does anything say it actually HAS LCD preview? (DL2?)

The "press release" had a description.  It's an alternative to looking
through the viewfinder and checking DOF preview.  It sounds like you look
through the viewfindr and press the LCD preview button... It swings the
mirror up, and displays the image for you on the LCD.  To me it sounds like
you take a picture and look at it on the LCD to "check exposure with
histogram display and depth of field" (I think those are the words used in
the description).  It really does not sound like a live preview at all.
More of a "test exposure"  maybe it's not written to the memory card.

Christian