Saw my very first MZ-S on friday.
Just checking out the second hand supplies in Ottawa's camera shops. ($CAN
1499 btw)
Was making an impulse buy of a 40mm pancake coupled with an ME at the time.
Didn't want the ME body, but it was a job lot and they wouldn't split it.
As it was 5 minutes past closing time, I didn't get a proper look at the
MZ-S. I must saw, it stood head and shoulders above the other Pentaxes in
the lineup. Literally. What struck me about it was how it was taller than
the others. Another thing that struck me was the fact that it appeared to
have a shoe polish can mounted on the front. Further enquiries revealed
that it was in fact the 43mm limited lens.
I didn't like the look of the outfit at all. Thank goodness I wasn't
tempted. My bank balance couldn't stand it. Now as to whether I'd be
tempted if I actually had the thing in my hands, that would be another
issue altogether...!

Wendy
p.s.
I've now found three camera shops in Ottawa - anyone know of any more?
---
Wendy & Paul Beard,
Ottawa
Canada