Fra: mike wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 30. januar 2006 08:03
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Re: FA* lens selling advice?

Mark Erickson wrote:

The Buy It Now prices seem steep to me, but, hey, people out there are
paying that much for them (except for that really high GBP 1300 listing).

You've got it the wrong way round, Mark.  USA prices are really cheap.
Just ask people to put in offers, using the BIN price as a base.  I can
almost guarantee you will sell them abroad.

Would be buying one of them myself if I wasn't liable to end up without
certain body parts, courtesy of my darling spouse.

mike