Hi!

This is what my home town looks like on this cold, grey winters day.
We had a bit of freezing fog this morning (I got out too late to catch the
early morning light, street lights etc...:-/)
The temperature is still a little below zero (Two dasy ago it was -16
degrees Celcius):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/92104369/

Petnax *ist D, SMC Pentax-A 2.8/20mm (three shots, handheld and stitched in
Photovista Panorama 3.5)

Jens, but really, where is the Kirke??? Give people the Kirke!!! ;-)

This is cool shot really... I was just kidding...

Looking at the "original size" version it becomes evident you used 20 mm lens ;-)...

Well done!

Boris