Beautiful shot.  Obviously being in the right place at the right time
helps but you framed the rainbow very well.  The scan looks pretty
good too.  I do not think the dark foreground hurts the photo at all.
It brings the focus the viewers attention to the rainbow and the
hills.  I agree that cropping to a semi-panorama would improve the
shot but that would effect the printing options.

Perry.

--

Perry Pellechia

Primary email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]