In a message dated 2/2/2006 2:31:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Thanks for standing up for me, Shel.  I threw together another gallery just
for
fun.  http://patkong.jangness.com/berkeley_album/

The source images are not up to par with first gallery, but that's not the
point.

Is this what you meant by a "simpler" look?  It is the plain skin in Porta and
without the frames look that Marnie didn't like.  Personally, I don't like
this
layout.  Feel free to comment.

Patsy
=========
Actually, I have no problem with frames, I just know some do, so I avoid them
in my own pages. Creating web pages is usually a choice between either aiming
for the lowest common denominator (including everyone) or between using one
feature or another.

That's quicker, too bad it doesn't create an index thumbnail page.

You do what you want, naturally.

Marnie aka Doe :-)