On 2 Feb 2006 at 4:52, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> Hi Gang,
>
> Anyone here know much, or anything, about the Schneider Curtagon series of
> lenses?  They seem to have been made in several focal lengths, varieties,
> and for a few formats.  Searching has brought up only minimal information
> .... I'm looking for more detailed info, including opinions or pics of the
> imaging qualities.

I had a Schneider-Kreuznach PA-Curtagon 1:4/35 shift lens in Pentax screw mount
for a few years, it was a great performer and very compact for a shift lens
though I never did any formal testing.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998