... a late-model Leica M2 with the 35mm Summilux ASPH, the 50mm
Summicron (next to latest edition) and the current 90/2.8 Elmarit.

The M2 because it's fully mechanical, extremely durable, and has frame
lines for the three lenses I'd choose. The 35mm 'lux ASPH for general
shooting wide open, especially indoors, the 50mm 'cron for it's small
size and excellent optics, and the current 90mm Elmarit for its
outstanding sharpness and contrast in a small package.  Of course, all
the lenses would be black because they're lighter than the chrome
versions.

The whole kit, including a Pentax digital spotmeter, a few filters,
twenty rolls of film, assorted accessories, pens, note pad, and grey
card will fit into my Domke F-803 satchel, making a small,
lightweight, easy-to-carry package with no need to ever leave my
side.
--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]