[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 09:48:20PM +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I bought the bullet, #12. My wife is going to shoot me :-).
What the hell, you only live once. Gotta find a tent now.
Paul
If you have problems, I've got a wide selection of camping gear
available for loan; anything from a 4-man tent to a coleman camp kitchen.

I brought last year, and wi;ll bring again this year, my coleman stove and mini
BBQ.
Should be lots of cooking equipment around i would think.
Oh, and this year i'll bring more that ONE fry pan.LOL

Dave #41 Brooks

Dave,

Are you going to bring your usual aura this year?

For those on the list, it seemed that everytime I took a shot of Dave he seemed to have this glow and a bit of softness about him. The shots before and after were nice and sharp!

Dave must be just one big soft-focus filter,

César
Panama City, Florida