My GFM roll of HIE was shot using my PZ-1, 28-105 and #25 Red..

Turned out fine.

I put a piece of aluminum foil, just a hair bigger than the DX window over the
window and
pressed it
into the cavity. Then i put a piece of electrial tape over that.

No noticable edge fogging that i could see.

Dave Brooks

                                > Will do.  I'm going to process it just to see
how
bad it is.