Actually, one is only a "pro" if one does magazine photography.
When the last magazine folds there will be no more pros in the
occupation.
You portrait and wedding photographers are not professionals,
nor are commercial or industrial photographers. And, as for
those artsie craftsie photographers, they are worse than mere
snapshooters.

Also, if you work part time you are not a professional even if
you bill and get a thousand bucks an hour.

See, you guys thought I wasn't paying attention to what you were
saying, but I was.

<grin>
--Tom

William Robb wrote:

> [...]