All three remotes have been spoken for... :-(

Tom C.

From: "Tom C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: FS Friday - Qty 3 - Pentax Remote Control F
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 15:26:07 -0700

I came across a clearance table at a local furniture/electronics store. They had a number of Remote Control F's, for the Pentax *ist D (and others). These are the tiny, infrared, smaller than a USB flash drive, remotes. Each new in box.

$7.50 each + shipping of probably about $1.00 (assuming I'm shipping to the USA). All figures are USD.

Tom C.