Keith McGuinness wrote:
Mark Roberts wrote:

Gonz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My youngest, she loves drama and this was her chance to act out a little in front of the camera. I didnt make it entirely Black and White. Trying to get an "old" portrait look. Do I need to desaturate more?

http://www.g0nz.com/4imgs/data/media/1/anframe.jpg

Comments, critiques, etc. welcome.

Don't change a thing.

I agree with Mark. Absolutely gorgeous! (I don't care whether you've got the "old portrait" look or not.)

Thank you Keith.  I really appreciate the comment.

BTW In this photo, your daughter looks remarkably like mine! The likeness is quite uncanny.

Thats amazing.  Now your gonna have to post a pic!

Keith McG