frank theriault wrote:

On 2/3/06, Malcolm Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Have you got a passport at last, or are you going UPS? <g>

Believe it or not, they actually issued me a passport!  <g>

cheers,
frank

Should I point out that maybe they want to make sure that you can make it out of the country? Maybe not...

I have a story about my traveling in Europe with my present passport. I really need a new one... before my next international trip.

Find me on the mountain, I will relate it to you,

César
Panama City, Florida