I kept mine after I bought a Pentax 15mm. It's much better for travelling as it's smaller, lighter and cheaper to replace if necessary. It can also accept filters which some may consider a bonus.

For the money I think it's a great performer. Distortion is similar to that of the Pentax lens. I seem to remember that the sharpness isn't exactly bad either, but contrast/flare is a different story.

- Dave