Fra: Toine Kuiper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 5. februar 2006 09:51
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: blue fringing

After looking at some shots from the new Sony DSC-R1 the complete
absence of blue/purple fringing is shocking.
Why do I see blue fringing with all my lenses on high contrast borders
(like trees against a bright sky). Chromatic aberration is different
and can be corrected with Adobe RAW. Is the CCD to blame?
I really hope Pentax or Samsung inserts a CMOS in de D2.

Regards