On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

fra: Kostas Kavoussanakis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006, Lucas Rijnders wrote:

Notice the 'needle' in Daniels remark and go back to the picture. Don't
forget the title. I think you can figure it out...

I (think I) got it. How about the light/colour?

Hi

I explained some of this yesterday:
http://www.mail-archive.com/pentax-discuss@pdml.net/msg307653.html

Thanks, I read it. I also tried to note (but was bounced off the list, let me try again):

"Undone" is a needle close to a green balloon (the red colour is from a laser
illuminating the needle). A larger version here:
http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildekritikk/vis_bilde.cgi?id=205654

"done" or "decided" is a knife stabbed into a slightly aged rose (you have to
look hard to see the knife):
http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildekritikk/vis_bilde.cgi?id=206974

and "undecided" or "draw" is here:
http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildekritikk/vis_bilde.cgi?id=208673

Amazing photography Dag. I have seen many people claim they make
photographs. I only take them, you clearly make them.

but I forgot to say how the green balloon was illuminated.  It is placed on the
edge of a light table just outside the frame, so it is effectively illuminated
from inside.

Yes, I had picked up that the balloon was separately illuminated (but don't know what a light table is, so I would not have guessed :-)

Kostas