On 2/5/06, Jay Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> PDML'ers,
> Our family received a wonderful blessing today as our daughter Nicole
> was released from the hospital with a positive medical prognosis.
<snip>
> http://i.pbase.com/o4/87/63987/1/55757032.NicoleRecovered.jpg
>
> Again, thank all of you so much for your prayers and support and may
> God continue to bless you and your loved ones.

Jay,

That is wonderful news.  And, thank you for the lovely photo of your
beautiful daughter.  Her smile says more than any missive ever could!
<g>

You're right about this community that we call PDML.  I believe it to
be unlike anything else on the internet - people really care about
each other here.

I'm so glad for Nicole, and your family.

cheers,
frank