Hi Guys

Does anyone have any experience with the Optio S5z? Any good? I want it for an inexpensive carry around snapshot camera.

How is the DA 18-55? A little background here. I seldom shoot wide angle and I own both the K28/35 and K35/35, so I wouldn't normally use it above 28mm. I know the 16-45 is a superior lens but I don't think I would use it enough to warrant the extra cost. Kit lenses have a reputation of being junk, so if this lens is at least average it will probably work for me. The worst is that I don't like it and I won't be out a lot of money.

Any info on either would be appreciated

Butch