Haven't received the usual deluge of PDML today, so I might just test to see if I'm still subscribed.

So this isn't a completely contentless post, I received an invoice from Adorama today. You may remember I had a bit of a drama with them last year (and onto this year) with an order from the 2nd hand department. As a show of faith in their good nature, I placed another order for a demo Sigma 12-24, reviewed here:

http://www.prime-junta.net/pont/Reviews/a_Sigma_12-24_f4.5-5.6/a_Sigma_EX_12-24_f4.5-5.6.html

Still keeping to my full frame requirements for buying a lens. I'll post a few pics when if it doesn't turn out to be vapourware. I still haven't received a reply from Adorama about my, IMHO, well-reasoned customer complaint :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc