"John Forbes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I think you should also recognise that the whole thing was badly handled,

I for one don't think it was badly handled. It was handled pretty much
as I'd expect a casual photo display to be done, presented without
promise of payment or request for copyrights, just for entertainment
value and fun. Heck, one of the reasons I had no qualms about it from
the word go was that there *wasn't* any legalese and "fine print"
involved. Anyone who didn't want to participate could have simply
ignored the whole thing.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing