Well said. That summarizes my feelings. I thought it was nice that Pentax Canada even bothered to ask us. Heck, all of the photos I sent them are shots that are currently for sale as stock. Never gave it a second thought. And although I didn't bother to ask, I'm sure my stock house would feel the same way.
Paul