Hi!

> If you are bored with ordinary keyboards, check out Datahand.  If
> they didn't cost so much, I'd get one.
>
> http://datahand.com/

Bob, ordinary keyboards do not bore me, they rather hurt my hands,
literally so... I have this touch typist wrist-ache syndrom.
Specifically my right hand is most ache prone.

The MS keyboard (one with raised middle portion and keys divided into
two halves) seems to solve my problem for past 5 years... Ideally, I'd
prefer a ball based keyboard... One which wouldn't require me to bend
my wrists in order to put my fingers onto keys...

In fact, I even downloaded datahand personal manual and swept through
it... I dislike this idea... It is more of the same, though in very
sofisticated packaging...

--
Boris