In a message dated 7/29/01 6:24:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Subj:     Re: Professional
 Date:  7/29/01 6:24:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Shel Belinkoff)

 <<So show us your web page stuff.>>

You quote me below, read it,

<<What's the URL?  I'm sure many of us would like to see the work that you
talk about so much.>>

Wrong. I ~~Never~~ talk about my work, I write about photography and topical
subjects.

<>

Only those with something to prove try to provide evidence of their being or
work.

 I<<f you don't have something on the web, can you point us to any articles
your photos have illustrated, any ads you've shot, any stories you've
covered??>>

Again, you want "show and tell." That, like KIX, "is for kids... you silly
Rabbit."

<< And why wouldn't you contribute to the PUG?  After all, you're part of
 the community here.  Why not open up a bit and be a little less
 guarded?>>

The PUG is show and tell. When I see something I like, I post my reply to the
photographer. I guess that means I don't like ~your~ photographs in that I
have never written you a comment.
I'm just now getting into serious portrait work with the 67ll. Most of my
other work is PJ related, as you will see when I bring up my webpage ~IN
OCTOBER~, as I noted before.