On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 01:24:29PM -0600, William Robb wrote:

> On a somewhat different topic, with the exception of the 3 people on list
> who actually earn a living doing photography, any issues revolving around
> copyright is little more than arrogant bullshit . . .

I'd have to take exception to that.

While I don't earn my living from photography, I (and several other folks
here) fall in the middle ground between full-time professional and just-
for-fun amateur.  I probably know as much about copyright as most of us,
because much of my photography involves race series with diligent control
of their intellectual property, including copyright.  Not only that - I
also work (during the week) for a software house, but with a very unusual
arrangement involving intellectual property rights.