Hi Juan,
I have one that I use quite often and I like it.
As others have said it isn't the sharpest but
that's comparing it to other SMC lenses, compared
to any of the 'off brand' 35's it's a jewel! ;-)
I very much like the bokeh of this lens on the
ist-D, you'll enjoy it.
One down side is that most of the M35/2.8s I've
seen, including the one I cleaned and sold to
Scott, have sluggish aperture blades.
Cleaning is fairly easy and the results are
worth it in my opinion.

Here's a shot _of_ an M35 taken _with_ an M35
on the D:
http://www.donsauction.com/pdml/M35.htm

Don