As many have noted, listing for sale items is fine. I would recommend against mounting that Rikenon lens on any Pentax camera until you have more information. Some Rikenon lenses have a pin that drops into a hole on the Pentax mount, preventing their removal. We once had a member resort to a hacksaw to get a Rikenon lens off an *istD.
Paul