Hallo Bob,

the higer spees are automatically reset to 1/125, but the lower speeds remain!

To all others: thanks for the replies sofar. Seem to hold some good techniques, which I'll have to think over, before I understand them well...

Groeten,

Vic

Bob Sullivan wrote:
Vic,
It's been a while since I've used the Super A, but doesn't it
automatically set a 1/125 speed when you turn the AF280 on?
Regards,  Bob S.