Thanks Shel.

Godfrey

On Feb 12, 2006, at 8:46 AM, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

Hi Godders,

It's clear to me what you're trying to do. Maybe that's because I've done similar things with film (often with Kodak's 2475 Recording Film) developed
in Acufine.  It's not too important what the structure is, although it
might have been nice to know. I'd like to see the print when we next get
together.

BTW, I read the other comments in the thread, but stopped short of your
reply ... didn't want to "taint" my response to the original post ;-))

Shel

[Original Message]
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi

This photo was taken hand-held with my pocket camera, the Panasonic
LX1. It's an ISO 200 shot, mostly pretty hideously underexposed to
obtain a very "rough" look. The web page version shows rather more
banding than the print does, though: the print is very rich, so much
ink it took nearly 5 hours to dry down properly. I think I hit total
saturation on the Epson Enhanced Matte paper! ;-)

   http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW6/01.htm