On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:52:38 -0000, Kenneth Waller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The point in a products lifetime where it acquires its first dings/scratches etc always makes me feels annoyed with myself that I let it happen (however
inevitable) but at the same time is fairly liberating.

Kinda like the first dent/chip on a new car's finish. I've always felt the new vehicle should come with a chip/dent from the factory. Years ago that usually was the case, nowadays ,in my experience, it isn't.

That's what comes of buying Japanese cars.

John