Paul Stenquist wrote:

> Nice shot, Ann. Classic New York. Perhaps you might want to make it BW
> and age it a bit. Then, it could be right out of "Time and Again." Love
> this shot. I always enjoyed New York snow on weekends. The commuters
> don't ruin it immediately, and the city takes its time picking it up.
> Great image.
> Paul

Thanks, Paul --
I braved the weather for about 30 minutes - ran out to get
groceries -
just grabbed an handful of looks and liked this one best.

The Canon handled the light well - I shot it on "p" at
imitation ASA 50.
just did a bit of brightening in photoshop and cropped out a
lump of something
on the left hand side

I'm hunkered down for the night now

ann