Doug Franklin wrote:

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 13:27:48 +0200, Lasse Karlsson wrote:

I need a batch text tool for adding copyright info to photos.
So far I have been adding text by hand for each photo, but I miss a convenient tool for batch processing.

I wish the folks who write the firmware for the digital cameras would
add a menu item that lets me set the EXIF copyright, author, etc.,
information, then put that text into any photos it takes after I set
them.  It would then be fairly straightforward to write a little code
or PS action or something that would extract the EXIF data for the
"Copyright" tag and "burn" that into the bitmap for the image.

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ

The higher-end Canon's do allow this (Bloody annoying, I found out after shooting with a friend's 20d).

-Adam